I'm just so happy!
is so kind to me. Not only did she tell me I should up my price because she thinks my art is nice but she actually commissioned me!!! I'm going to update my prices per her advice and I'm gonna go gung ho on my art for her! She asked for artwork in my style for her most awesome comic "Snap Crackle Pop." ( elephantblue.deviantart.com/ga…
<-- check it out!!!) I've already finished the sketching of it, now i'm on the inking stage and i'm so excited with how it's coming out
Since she's doing better moneywise, my commission will be to help out TWO artists now. The money made from commissions will benefit me and my best best BESTEST DA friend
who, by the way, is still offering a free art request for anyone who commissions me (excludes mature art). $3 will go on hold for her until she has her own paypal and the rest will go toward helping me buy groceries and bus fare.
Yay! Food! I love food
My price is now $10. If you are a close friend or someone i liked doing business with in the past then I may adjust my price down. I will note you if that is the case.
OK down to business!!!
$10 will get you your choice of headshot, waist up, or full body. IT IS YOUR CHOICE!!! Yes you heard me! You can also choose BW or color (by colored pencils or photoshop elements 5). No background. You will also get artwork by the lovely
click here for more info) 30 DA points from me and a llama!
Here are some samples of my work so you get a taste of my style
(edit: If you want something fancier/more in depth, note me to negotiate, prices will be higher for more detail/work)
RULES or what needs to be done
- Payment is by PAYPAL only to orientalbunny @ gmail . com (minus spaces of course)
- The payment must be done first before I tackle your drawing (U.S. Paypal only)
- You can either note me the details or comment here on what you want drawn
- Let me know your references via links, the more the better (i'm very visual, I reaaallllly need ref pics)
- Tell me the style you want (i.e. chibi, anime, semi-realistic, etc)
- Is the mood sad, happy; do you want white background or some color like in my examples up there?
- If the picture is mature themed, then note me instead of commenting here
- Is the picture waist up? Is it full body? Head shot?
- Remember that all drawings are going to be in my style, please familiarize yourself with my gallery
- Drawings are for personal use, do NOT use for commercial purposes
- I reserve the right to cancel and refund a drawing at any time (like if someone is mean to me or I am uncomfortable with the picture idea, etc)
- If you want the lineart mailed to you, please include an extra $2.50 for shipping. ONLY in U.S. please.
Things I WILL draw: furry, anime, chibi, semi realism, fanart, mature art (please keep in mind if it is too mature to show on DA, I will do business with you via email attachments; oh and also the mature art will still be cartoony/semi realistic style)
Things I will NOT draw: mecha, gore, steam punk (bc I don't know how), non consensual, realistic (realistic is just too time consuming and stressful for $10), and background.
Thank you for reading!
hugs to all!!!
Encourage with a comment!!! I'm short and easily intimidated!