Hello my friends!
My week and next week has freed up and I would love to earn some money to help myself out with bus fare and put a little more into buying groceries.
So I am opening myself up for (da da da!) COMMISSIONs! Yay!
But what do I mean with that mystifying title on my journal?
Well you, my friends, will get to help out, not just one DA artist (me) but two others!
For just $5.50 I will draw you your commission and do simple coloring via photoshop elements. $1 of that payment will go toward the talented (and one of my uber bestest estest friends ever) (i will hold onto it for her until she has a way to be paid online) and $0.75 will go as a donation to the comic Snap Crackle Pop drawn by the super sweet and extremely talented
The $0.50 basically pays any paypal fees.
PLUS not only will you have my love and adoration, and everlasting thankfulness for commissioning me but I will also give as a thank you 30 DA points with your picture! And if i haven't already given you one, I will also give you a llama
So recap: $5.50 will get you...
a) A drawing by me!
b) 30 DA points
c) a llama
d) knowledge that you are helping me out
e) knowledge you are helping inulover1993 out
f) and the gratifying satisfaction that you are keeping one of the best online comics up and running ([link]
*new* g) Woohoo! You will also get a thank you art request done by inulover1993 [link] <-- go here for more info!
The drawings will be more like these examples:
(edit: If you want something fancier/more in depth, note me to negotiate, prices will be higher for more detail/work)
RULES or what needs to be done :
- Payment is by PAYPAL only to orientalbunny @ gmail . com (minus spaces of course)
- The payment must be done first before I tackle your drawing (U.S. Paypal only)
- You can either note me the details or comment here on what you want drawn
- Let me know your references via links, the more the better (i'm very visual, I reaaallllly need ref pics)
- Tell me the style you want (i.e. chibi, anime, semi-realistic, etc)
- Is the mood sad, happy; do you want white background or some color like in my examples up there?
- If the picture is mature themed, then note me instead of commenting here
- Is the picture waist up? Is it full body? Head shot?
- Remember that all drawings are going to be in my style, please familiarize yourself with my gallery
- Drawings are for personal use, do NOT use for commercial purposes
- I reserve the right to cancel and refund a drawing at any time (like if someone is mean to me or I am uncomfortable with the picture idea, etc)
- If you want the lineart mailed to you, please include an extra $2.50 for shipping. ONLY in U.S. please.
Things I WILL draw: furry, anime, chibi, semi realism, fanart, mature art (please keep in mind if it is too mature to show on DA, I will do business with you via email attachments; oh and also the mature art will still be cartoony/semi realistic style)
Things I will NOT draw: mecha, gore, steam punk (bc I don't know how), non consensual, realistic (realistic is just too time consuming and stressful for $5), and background
So please help me out! I only have lint in my little coin purse. And I would love for you to help me give a little something to my super talented friends.
Thank you for reading! hugs to all!!!
PS - if you want to put in extra money as a donation to inulover1993 or elephantblue in your payment (or even me, lol), just note me how much goes to who.
If you can't afford to commission me, then please encourage with a comment. I'm always nervous when I offer to do commissions
UPDATE: For every commission inulover1993 will also do a art request for you as a thank you! See her journal for details [link]